Dr Collin VeeranDental Surgeon
B.Sc (UDW); BDS (WITS); PDD (Clin. Dent. )(Stellenbosch); PDD (Sedation) (UWC); PDD (Implantology) (UWC)
Collin is a proud dad and husband who loves being outdoors and enjoying the beautiful sunsets at Geographe Bay. He truly values living in Busselton and the surroundings, where he hopes to learn to surf and scuba dive in his spare time.
Collin studied at the University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa where he obtained his dental degree in 1998 and has been practising as a Dentist since. Collin believes by continuing his professional development, it greatly benefits his patients and gives him a wider range of treatments to offer his patients.
Collin currently holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)(University of Durban Westville)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (University of Witwatersrand)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry - PDD(Clin.Dent)(University of Stellenbosch)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Pain and Conscious Sedation - PDD(Sedation)(University of Western Cape)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Implantology - PDD(Implantology)(University of Western Cape)
Collin is a current member with the:
- Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- General Dental Council of United Kingdom (GDC)
- New Zealand Dental Council (NZDC)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)